For better evaluation, easier processing, and earlier reply, your abstract should follow the following format.
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 300 words
- Suggested font: Times New Roman, Font size 12
- Text alignment: Justified
- Spacing between the title, the author(s) and the abstract text: Single
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- First letter of name(s) of the author(s) should be written in upper case followed the rest in lower case. (e.g., Javed Ahmed)
- All authors’ affiliation details [e.g., department, organization, or institution, city or town, state (if applicable) and country] should be written under the names.
- The abstract should be divided into the following sections (the subtitles being typed in lower case and in bold): Background – Objective – Method – Results –Conclusions.
- Keyword (minimum 5 words)
All abstract submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated in terms of their appropriateness and their overall quality. The Scientific Committee deems every right to reject or accept any proposal as per abstract eligibility.
- Abstracts submitted after May 20, 2021, will not be accepted.
- Notifications of acceptance or rejection of the abstract submission will be corresponded through the NTPC 2021 official email [email protected].
- Please read and follow all abstract submission instruction very carefully, as incomplete or incorrect submissions will not be reviewed and sent back to the submitter.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
Deadline for abstract submission is May 20, 2021.