For better evaluation, easier processing, and earlier reply, your abstract should follow the following format.
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 300 words
- Suggested font: Times New Roman, Font size 12
- Text alignment: Justified
- Spacing between the title, the author(s) and the abstract text: Single
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- First letter of name(s) of the author(s) should be written in upper case followed the rest in lower case. (e.g., Esra Tariq)
- All authors’ affiliation details [e.g., department, organization, or institution, city or town, state (if applicable) and country] should be written under the names.
- The abstract should be divided into the following sections (the subtitles being typed in lower case and in bold): Background – Objective – Method – Results –Conclusions.
- Keyword (minimum 5 words)
All abstract submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated in terms of their appropriateness and their overall quality. The Scientific Committee deems every right to reject or accept any proposal as per abstract eligibility.
- Last date for Abstract submission for Poster: 5th April 2023
- Abstract acceptance date: 10th April 2023
- Deadline for full paper submission: 10th April 2023
- Online registration started from date: 20th Feb. 2023
- NTPC 2023 date: 30 April 2023
Note: The best papers will be selected for publication in the peer-reviewed journal after peer review process.
1.Seleted Research Paper/ Review paper will publish in ARO-THE SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF KOYA UNIVERSITY.
2.Seleted Research Paper/ Review paper will published in EURASIAN JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING