Assistant Prof. Dr. Adeeb Nuri Ahmed Jabari
- Bachelor Degree in Architectural Engineering at University of Baghdad, (1972).
- Masters Degree in Architectural Engineering at Baghdad University, (1979).
- in Architectural Engineering at University of Technology in Baghdad, (1998)
- Ranked Assistant Professor on 12th June 2011 at Department of Architecture- College of Engineering-University of Salahaddin-Erbil-Iraq.
Academic Experience and Profession:
- Co-founder of Department of Architecture at University of Technology in Baghdad (1977).
- Lecturer at University of technology (UOT) Baghdad from (1975-2005) lectured the following subjects: Architectural Design Building Construction, Urban Design, Landscape Design, Interior Design, Working Drawing, Building Restoration, Building Technology, Architectural Thesis, Architectural Environment, Architectural Drawing, Building Design for Civil Engineering.
- Head of Department of Architecture at University of Salahaddin from (2006-2009) – Erbil- Iraq.
- Founder of postgraduate studies (Masters Degree) at the Department of Architecture at University of Salahaddin at year (2006-2007).
- Head of Postgraduate studies Committee in Department of Architecture, University of Salahaddin from 2006 until present.
- Member of scientific committee in Department of Architecture at University of Salahaddin -Erbil-Iraq.
- Lecturer and supervisor of Master degree postgraduate students from 2006 until present.
- Supervision of 9 Masters Thesis (2 at UOT in Baghdad, 1 at Duhok University, 6 at University of Salahaddin in Erbil)
- Lectured PhD students at College of Agriculture (Advanced Landscape Design) at University of Salahaddin- Erbil- Iraq (2015-2016)
- Published 12 papers (in Conferences & Journals) five of them in international conferences’ in Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Germany
- Participated in two workshop about Erbil citadel restoration & revitalization on (April 2007) & June (2009)
- Member of Iraqi engineers committee Baghdad.
- Member of Kurdistan Engineers Committee
- Member of Islamic Green Environment, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Member of Committee as consultant architect for Salahaddin University s new campus in Erbil-Iraq (2008)