Abstract Guidelines for ICCRAMS 2019
The abstract will be submitted through the Abstract submission online system.
The following instructions should be taken in consideration during the abstract submission:
1. Title: concise and should be written in lower-case letters with capitalization of the first word. The title should be as brief and informative as possible.
2. Author names. All authors’ names should be correctly spelled. Authors’ names should be abbreviated and arranged in the form of last name first, followed by given names in initials.
3. Author affiliations. The authors’ affiliated institutions should be presented below the names of authors. Indicate all affiliations with number superscripts after each author’s name and in front of the respective addresses. Please provide full postal address of each affiliation.
4. Corresponding author. Indicate with an asterisk (*) in front of the corresponding author’s name and provide the e-mail address of the corresponding author.
5. Minimum and maximum word count. The minimum word count is 200 and must not exceed 500 words.
6. Abbreviations. Non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention.
7. Keywords. A minimum of 3 and maximum of only 5 keywords are allowed. Separate the keywords with comma.
[su_note note_color=”#FFFFFF” text_color=”#333333″ radius=”3″ class=””]Contact Us
telephone: +964 (0) 750 347 8753[/su_note]