Special Session Proposal
Title of the Special Session
- The number of one special session organizers is not limited but preferred from at least two countries.
- The full names, affiliations and contact information of all the special session organizers should be provided.
- A short abstract describing the covered specific topic in (approx. 300 words). This abstract has to be ended with the answer of the question:
- A list of sub-topics related to the proposal (not more than 12 sub-topics)
- A list of potential authors and their affiliations (not less than 20)
- A list of international potential reviewers and their affiliations (at least20, but not all from the same country)
- The special session should contain six (06) accepted papers from at least three different, universities, institutes, industries entities, etc. At the same time, the accepted papers should be at least from two countries. Any Special session will fail to collect this number, the accepted papers will be moved to regular sessions.
- The registration process is the same as for regular papers.
- The special session cannot accept the submission of more than two papers, which are co-authored by the same author (among the authors of the paper).
- The review process will be the responsibility of the organizers of the special session and with follow-up by the Chairs of special sessions. However, the review process will undergo the same process as regular papers and the reviewers should not have any contact or interest with the authors of the paper.
- In case of conflict of interest, which means if the special session organizer has a paper co-authored by them, the review should be in a strict way where the review should choose in a way to avoid such conflict.
- The total percentage of the papers co-authored by at least one of the organizers should not in any way exceed 60%.
- All special session papers are presented as one or more oral sessions where each oral session should not include more than six papers.
- Free registration will be granted to the organizers of a successful special session for every 5 papers not co-authored by any author among the organizers. This free registration can be used by the organizers fully or divided among two or more organizers based on 100% of one free full registration (as an example two organizers can benefit from a 50% discount for each for one paper to each).
- During the conference, the successful special session will be organized with the oral sessions, which will be chaired by the organizers who will attend the conference.
- If the organizer will not be able to attend the conference, the Chairs of the special sessions will delegate a colleague to chair the mentioned oral sessions.