For a better evaluation, easier processing, and earlier reply, your abstract should follow the following format.
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 300 words(not counting names and affiliation details)
- Suggested font: Times New Roman, Font size 14
- Text alignment: Justified
- Spacing between the title, the author(s), and the abstract text: Single
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- The first letter of the name(s) of the author(s) should be written in upper case followed by the rest in lower case. (e.g., Rahel Sardar)
- The presenting author’s name must be written in bold if the only one is presenting. If both, leave both regular.
- All authors’ affiliation details [e.g., department, organization, or institution, city or town, state (if applicable), and country] should be written under the names.
- The affiliations should be mentioned in the abstract text.
- The abstract should be divided into the following sections (the subtitles being typed in lower case and in bold): Introduction – Purpose – Method – Results –Conclusions.
- Word template for abstract submission: NAYREC Absract-template
All abstract submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated in terms of their appropriateness and their overall quality. The review process and decision made in the while is intended to be academic, educational, and constructive. The Editorial Board Committee deems every right to reject or accept any proposal as per abstract eligibility.
- Abstracts submitted after May 16, 2021, will not be accepted.
- Notifications of acceptance or rejection of the abstract submission will have corresponded through the NAYREC official email. Therefore it is critically important to check your inbox/email regularly and make sure your spam and/or trash folders are checked as well.
- Notifications of acceptance or rejection of the abstract submission will be replied to within 6 days after submission. In case of no-replies please email [email protected]
- Please read and follow all abstract submission instructions very carefully, as incomplete or incorrect submissions will not be reviewed and sent back to the submitter.
Abstract Submission Deadline
The deadline for abstract submission is May 16, 2021
All abstracts should be submitted through email [email protected]
It is critical to read the abstract writing instructions carefully.