We annually organize the international conference on “Applied Sciences, Energy and Environment”, ICASEE at Faculty of Education, Tishk International University, Erbil, IRAQ. The 6th ICASEE conference will be held on 25-26 March 2022 on-campus at TIU.
The ICASEE 2022 is dedicated to offering a unique opportunity for researchers in Iraq, Kurdistan and all over the world to gather, discuss and collaborate within themselves and with international participants. The main theme of the conference is to embrace scientific research and to value the life of our people. Aiming to apply science to serving the community, providing them better health, better environment, and cleaner energy.
Herewith, prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers.
The conference program will include paper presentations, and poster sessions, along with prominent keynote speakers and panel sessions.
For the aim, author guidelines, Important Dates and others, please refer to the conference website https://conferences.tiu.edu.iq/icasee/author-guidelines/
The ICASEE-2022 has paired up with the ARO-The Scientific Journal of Koya University, which is high ranked journal in the region with ESCI indexed by WoS, and Eurasian Journal of Science and Engineering (EAJSE) journal of Tishk International University regarding publications of the conference. The ARO will be publishing a limited number of the selected high-impact full-text papers. And the rest selected papers will be considered for publication in the EAJSE journal of Tishk International University.
All the submitted papers will get the chance to be screened and considered for ARO under the journal policy. The procedure will be as follows:
- Selected papers will be published in ARO Journal according to the ARO Journal regulation.
- The selected paper should be reviewed and accepted by ICASEE-2022 conference Editorial Board.
- The accepted paper should be sent to ARO, as an Extended paper, following the ARO 1st-stage template and Harvard citation.
- The Extended paper should be submitted to ARO with all Author’s details, including affiliation, GSC and ORCID.
- The English language and Grammar is essential for ARO.
- ARO will assign one reviewer for the final review process.
- ARO will reject any paper with more than 15% plagiarism.
- The accepted paper by ARO will be published as a research article, not as a special Edition of the conference.
- ARO will format the final accepted version according to the stage-two template (camera-ready paper).
For more detail about the journal, you can visit the ARO-The Scientific Journal of Koya University webpage by the link https://aro.koyauniversity.org.
The rest of the selected papers will be published in a special issue in Eurasian Journal of Science and Engineering (EAJSE) journal of Tishk International University. For more detail about the journal, you can visit the webpage by the link https://eajse.tiu.edu.iq/.
All submitted papers will be subjected to double-blind peer review and critical evaluation by conference scientific committee. Acceptance decisions will be considering paper novelty, technical depth, and relevance to the conference scope.
We look forward to welcoming you at the ICASEE-2022 conference in Erbil, Kurdistan Region-Iraq.
For more details, please get in touch with us via: